Saturday, August 8, 2015

MCAdventureCity News: August 8, 2015

Welcome to MCAdventureCity News!! Here I will discuss Updates on the Youtube channel, the CityTeam, and other things related to me.

Youtube

Sorry for the lack of videos recently, my internet has been acting up again.

Modpacks (Personal)

I am currently beginning work on several individual modpacks.

List of them:

  • FreedomCraft - Multi Launcher pack (FTB, ATL, Technic) with a large variety of mods.
  • OPCraft - Extremely OP Modpack, basically Big Dig for 1.7.10 lol
  • Ultimate Adventure - Adventure and RPG based Pack with a few other mods. Main focus: Nevermine 2 and DivineRPG
Also, an update for one of my existing packs:

  • Very Unstable 1.8 version 0.5.0 coming soon: ProjectE, VeinMiner, CustomNPCs, and Journeymap! 

Modpacks (CityTeam)

I am going to talk with the CityTeam about Starting an FTB style line of Modpacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment